Teks #12 x 2-3/4 in. Phillips wood-to-metal self-tapping screws with wings (200-Pack) help you secure wood to metal without pre-drilling. The #12 wood-to-metal screw is ideal for use with 1/4 in. to 16 gauge steel. Special wings ream a hole in the wood to prevent thread engagement during drilling. The wings break away when self-tapping into metal. Providing a secure hold. Installs with a standard screw gun and a #3 Phillips bit. No pre-drilling required. Ideal for fastening applications such as wood headers and plywood to steel frames.
• Secure wood to metal (1/4in.-16 gauge) without pre-drilling.
• Precision point with wings designed to drill, tap, and fasten all in one motion.
• Climacoat premium coating provides a long life finish for exterior applications.
• High performance drive surfaces reduce cam-outs to penetrate surface the first time for easy installation.
• Wings ream a hole in the wood to prevent thread engagement and break away when self-tapping into metal.