Lag Screws are hex head screws with thick shafts and coarse threads. They are designed to securely join wood pieces together in heavy load applications. Commonly used for decks, framing, retaining walls, and wooden playground equipment. Lag Screws can also be used in masonry if combined with a lag shield.
- Extremely sturdy load-bearing fastener
- Made from zinc plated steel for durability
- Lag screws can withstand significant stress over a long period of time
- A 5/32 in. pilot hole is recommended
- Use with a 7/16 in. drive
- Includes 100 lag screws to complete your building project
HOW TO RECEIVE A QUOTE:
1. Select how many square feet or number of items that you need and then tap the Add to Quote button.
2. Once you are done shopping and have made all of your selections, please view your list & check out on the cart page (no payment is ever needed for the quote process).
3. On the Cart page, fill out the form and submit your quote request.
4. We will contact you to finalize your pricing and to answer any questions. Thank you for choosing The BOSS!