Cedar is renowned for its appearance, stability, durability and weather resistance. Ideal for a variety of applications and outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. Cedar’s natural oils and preservatives fight off weather, bugs, fungi and algae; and if desired, allow excellent absorption of stains and paint.
- Versatile and visually attractive
- Accepts stain or paint readily
- Dimensional stability; minimal tendency to warp, shrink, swell, cup or twist
- Naturally weather, decay and insect resistant
- Excellent workability: light weight; easy to nail, saw, trim or cut