Make it easy to attach wood fence rails to metal fence posts. Galvanized fence posts typically last longer than wood posts, extending the life of the fence by helping to avoid a common problem: rotting fence posts. Now you can get the look of a wood fence with the durability of steel posts.
- Install on 2 in. (2-3/8 in. outside diameter) vertical pipes, offsetting corners to allow for the correct rail alignment
- Use 3 to 4 PGTs per pipe; line up to stringline
- Field-bend PGT flanges to fit corner and angled conditions (bend one time only)
- Made from 12-Gauge steel
- Galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
HOW TO RECEIVE A QUOTE:
1. Select how many square feet or number of items that you need and then tap the Add to Quote button.
2. Once you are done shopping and have made all of your selections, please view your list & check out on the cart page (no payment is ever needed for the quote process).
3. On the Cart page, fill out the form and submit your quote request.
4. We will contact you to finalize your pricing and to answer any questions. Thank you for choosing The BOSS!