The BOSS Employment Opportunites
The fastest growing home improvement company in D/FW is seeking professionals to join our team.
The BOSS has been named to the Inc. 5000 and SMU Cox 100 lists of fastest growing companies and we are looking for sales pros and support professionals that can deliver to the high standards our company is founded on.
Are you a career focused individual that can answer yes to the following questions? If so we would like to speak with you.
- I am passionate about serving customers needs
- I am motivated and a self-starter
- I have a positive attitude and solid work ethic
- I have at least 2 years of experience in sales, customer service, flooring, home improvement or construction industries
We have immediate needs for:
The BOSS is looking for a warehouse associate to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. The warehouse associate responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and detail receiving orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Hours: Monday – Friday and every other Saturday
Job responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform accurate inventory counts and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate warehouse equipment and vehicles and the ability to communicate with management when maintenance and/or repairs are needed
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs multiple times throughout the day
- Work in an open warehouse environment, hot, cold, and wet climate
- Flexible availability to include Saturdays and Holidays
- Good communication skills, English and Bi-Lingual a plus
- High school degree
The BOSS offers a Career – not just a job
- Full-time Salaried position (salary Depending on Experience)
- Health Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Bonus Program
- Company Lunches
- Paid Time off Plan
- Paid Company Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement and continued career growth
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a growing company then please fill out the form and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.
The BOSS Online Job Application
Ready to take the next step in your career? The BOSS wants to help!